3 must have smart home devices for security and safety. All 3 under $400. Check them out on the video and links below:
Other items we have installed in our SmartHome:
Amazon Echo: http://amzn.to/2f6QJpy
Amazon Dot: http://amzn.to/2l0V7VM
Echo Remote: http://amzn.to/2fBr34U
Wink Hub: http://amzn.to/2fBrjAU
Lutron Dimmers: http://amzn.to/2f9Qckk
iHome Outlet: http://amzn.to/2eaAumZ
Nest Camera: http://amzn.to/2f6SKSx
GE Smart Lightbulbs: http://amzn.to/2fBRnfo
Amazon Prime Membership: http://amzn.to/2eCDSdO
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Southwest suburbs of Philadelphia you can contact me at Laurajlaws@gmail.com or call or text at 484-985-5222. Thanks for watching!
Quick Tip Tuesday. Pitfalls in a real estate transaction. 4 common pitfalls that are the most common in a real estate transaction.
3. Loan Approval
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Southwest suburbs of Philadelphia you can contact me at Laurajlaws@gmail.com or find me at LauraLaws.com. Thanks for watching!
- Price your home. Look at recent sales. Make sure your square footage is correct when comparing to recent sales.
- Get your home ready to sell. Clean. Declutter. Stage.
- Put out a sign. http://amzn.to/2qAFDiZ $16 on Amazon. Put your phone number, email and a website on the sign.
- Make an extra key and put it in a lockbox on the front door. http://amzn.to/2rEsIwH $23 on Amazon.
- Get a professional to take pictures. Go a little further and get a walkthrough video and drone shots.
- Put it on Zillow as a For Sale By Owner.
- Find a company that will list it on the MLS for a flat fee.
- Schedule an open house through the MLS and Zillow.
100 Forelock Ct. West Chester, Pa 19382 for sale. $469,000. Call/text Laura at 484-985-5222. Smart home technology throughout. Most private townhouse in Brandywine at Thornbury with many updates.
Beautiful Chester County sunsets from your deck & patio. Smart home technology throughout. Control your indoor & outdoor lights, front door lock, cameras, video doorbell & HVAC through your phone, voice controlled Amazon Echo or the in wall control pad. This bright, spacious NE facing end unit townhome with 2 car garage, first floor master suite and finished walkout basement has a long list of upgrades. Here are a few: custom staircase with panelled wall, wainscoting in dining room, refinished hardwood floors, professionally painted throughout, new carpet in Master bedroom, lighting upgraded throughout with smart bulbs, oil rubbed bronze hardware (no builder’s grade brass), remodeled powder room, new refrigerator, new air conditioner, new hot water heater & new fence and landscaping. Low taxes. Low HOA. Wonderful community with pool, playground, basketball, tennis & walking trails. Great location with easy access to highways and quick ride to Philly airport.