Costs of a local move-if you pack yourself! I would budget between $4000-$4500 for an average sized home.
Moving Tape: http://amzn.to/2u5VWFA (love this one. Does not hurt your ears while taping like the shipping tape)
Best Bubble wrap: http://amzn.to/2tc4K8k
Some cheap boxes on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2ugg882 (Walmart has cheap ones too)
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Southwest suburbs of Philadelphia you can contact me at Laurajlaws@gmail.com or 484-985-5222. Thanks for watching!
3 must have smart home devices for security and safety. All 3 under $400. Check them out on the video and links below:
Other items we have installed in our SmartHome:
Amazon Echo: http://amzn.to/2f6QJpy
Amazon Dot: http://amzn.to/2l0V7VM
Echo Remote: http://amzn.to/2fBr34U
Wink Hub: http://amzn.to/2fBrjAU
Lutron Dimmers: http://amzn.to/2f9Qckk
iHome Outlet: http://amzn.to/2eaAumZ
Nest Camera: http://amzn.to/2f6SKSx
GE Smart Lightbulbs: http://amzn.to/2fBRnfo
Amazon Prime Membership: http://amzn.to/2eCDSdO
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Southwest suburbs of Philadelphia you can contact me at Laurajlaws@gmail.com or call or text at 484-985-5222. Thanks for watching!
Quick Tip Tuesday. Pitfalls in a real estate transaction. 4 common pitfalls that are the most common in a real estate transaction.
3. Loan Approval
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Southwest suburbs of Philadelphia you can contact me at Laurajlaws@gmail.com or find me at LauraLaws.com. Thanks for watching!
- Price your home. Look at recent sales. Make sure your square footage is correct when comparing to recent sales.
- Get your home ready to sell. Clean. Declutter. Stage.
- Put out a sign. http://amzn.to/2qAFDiZ $16 on Amazon. Put your phone number, email and a website on the sign.
- Make an extra key and put it in a lockbox on the front door. http://amzn.to/2rEsIwH $23 on Amazon.
- Get a professional to take pictures. Go a little further and get a walkthrough video and drone shots.
- Put it on Zillow as a For Sale By Owner.
- Find a company that will list it on the MLS for a flat fee.
- Schedule an open house through the MLS and Zillow.