Click on the video to watch my opinion on how to price your home.
I just launched the 1% Digital Listing. Check out http://www.TheDigitalListing.com or the video below for more information. Call, text or email me if interested!
Laura Laws, 484.985.5222, firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs of a local move-if you pack yourself! I would budget between $4000-$4500 for an average sized home.
Moving Tape: http://amzn.to/2u5VWFA (love this one. Does not hurt your ears while taping like the shipping tape)
Best Bubble wrap: http://amzn.to/2tc4K8k
Some cheap boxes on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2ugg882 (Walmart has cheap ones too)
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Southwest suburbs of Philadelphia you can contact me at Laurajlaws@gmail.com or 484-985-5222. Thanks for watching!
- Price your home. Look at recent sales. Make sure your square footage is correct when comparing to recent sales.
- Get your home ready to sell. Clean. Declutter. Stage.
- Put out a sign. http://amzn.to/2qAFDiZ $16 on Amazon. Put your phone number, email and a website on the sign.
- Make an extra key and put it in a lockbox on the front door. http://amzn.to/2rEsIwH $23 on Amazon.
- Get a professional to take pictures. Go a little further and get a walkthrough video and drone shots.
- Put it on Zillow as a For Sale By Owner.
- Find a company that will list it on the MLS for a flat fee.
- Schedule an open house through the MLS and Zillow.