I love home organization. I worked for California Closets for 3 years designing closets. Here are some of my favorite organizing items under $100.
In my linen closet I have an over the door jewelry organizer & expandable shelves to maximize storage space.
1. The jewelry organizer is only $16.99. Click here to see it on Amazon.
2. The 2 shelves are only $14.87. Click here to see it on Amazon.
3. This OXO turntable is great and can be used in many different areas of the home. I use it for spices but it would also be great for cleaning supplies. For $11.99 it is a great deal. Click here to see it on Amazon.
4. Christmas is around the corner and it’s great to have everything in one place for wrapping presents. This is $16.85 Click here to see it on Amazon.
5. Under the bed storage for $26.98. Click here to see it on Amazon.
6. Get your basement organized. One of my clients had a ton of these shelves in their basement that I saw at their house warming party in their new beautiful home. I have not bought these yet but I plan on it. I have everything on the floor in my basement but I will be getting these soon and getting organized. Click here to see it on Amazon. I love these shelves because of the size. They are 4 feet wide and 2 feet deep so those big plastic totes and Christmas decor will fit. The shelves are solid so things won’t fall through. They are only $64.85 on Amazon.
7. Over the door hooks. I have these everywhere. I use them for bags, scarves, towels, ties, belts, etc…
I found one for $6.91. Click here to see it on Amazon.
8. Single Hooks. I have one on the inside of our coat closet for my purse and I have one on the inside of my pantry for oven mitts and aprons. No tools needed to install these.
These are $4.84. Click here to see it on Amazon.
Those are 8 ideas to get organized on the cheap. It is especially great for when you are ready to sell so the home shows well.